Ends Friday, June 10th, 2022 at 9:00 PM
Total Donation Goal $2,808 $50.00 Funded
This campaign still needs $2,758.99 within 1 week!
About this Campaign
Help us get the Pathways Cafe up and running!
Pathways Cafe is a donation-based lunch counter staffed by student interns. Meals are designed to be prepared by students with a wide variety of physical, sensory, mental health, and cognitive impairments. Pathways Cafe gives students with disabilities a chance to learn to cook healthy meals and learn vocational skills.
Student interns learn:
- How to cook healthy meals
- Restaurant work skills (safe food handling, plating food, measuring)
- Vocational skills (clocking in, reporting absences, asking for help)
Your donation pays for:
- Food for low-income students
- Startup costs (equipment, initial food)
- Other costs
Thanks for supporting the Pathways Cafe!